Faculty In-charge : Manmohan Singh
Technician In-charge : Anuj kumar
This laboratory is to provide the computational facilities to M.Tech, B.E, Diploma students to undertake their thesis or Project work. Presently 25 computers are providing 24 hour internet access and computational facility on MATLAB 6.1.
1. Fundamental objectives of this laboratory include:
- Developing numerical, computational and logical skills relevant for solution of theoretical and experimental electrical, instrumentation and control problems
- Hands on experience to students for the usage of C language, FORTRAN language and MATLAB platform to verify and witness the relevant theoretical concepts.
2. List of equipment having research capability
- MATLAB platform for simulation
3. List of licensed software if any.