Faculty In-charge : Rajinder Kaur
Technician In-charge : Sukhminder Singh
Objectives and Strength of Laboratory
The objectives of this lab are as under.
- To perform rigorous experiments with different types of designs as sequential logic circuits, combinational logic circuits, study of digital CROs, testing of ICs, Realization of truth tables using multiplexers, study and trouble shooting of various digital systems.
- To write and debug assembly language programs having applications in engineering with the help of 8085 instruction set using 8085 Microprocessor Trainer kit, to interface the external devices to the Microprocessor using various Interfacing modules.
- To highlight the architecture attributes for an 8051 microcontroller and to provide the students with a basic understanding regarding on-chip peripherals, such as analog and digital I/O ports, ADCs, DACs, Timers, etc.
- To enable the students to write Assembly language programs on 8051 Microcontroller Trainer kit and interface a microcontroller system to devices such as motors and sensors, to complete the programming and testing of a PIC microcontroller based embedded system.
List of Equipments having Research Capabilities
- 8085 Microprocessor Trainer Kit
- 8051 Microcontroller Trainer Kit
- DC Motor Controller Interfacing Module
- Stepper Motor Controller Interfacing Module
- 8259 PIC Study Card