Dr. Rishabh Verma
Department of Electrical & Instrumentation Engg.
1) Post-Doc (2019-20) in Power System
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
2) Ph.D. (2013-19) in Power System
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
3) M.Tech. (2011-13) in Power Electronics and Drives
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
4) B.Tech. (2007-11) in Electrical Engineering
U.P.T.U. (G.B.T.U.) – J.S.S. Noida
1. R. Verma and V. Sarkar, “Application of modified Gauss-Zbus iterations for solving the load flow problem in active distribution networks,” Electr. Power Syst. Res., vol. 168, no. 1, pp. 8-19, Mar. 2019.
2. R. Verma and V. Sarkar, “Active distribution network load flow analysis through nonrepetitive FBS iterations with integrated DG and transformer modelling,” IET Gen., Transm., Distrib., vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 478 – 484, Feb. 2019.
3. R. Verma and N. P. Padhy, “Optimal Power Flow Based DR in Active Distribution Network With Reactive Power Control,” IEEE Systems Journal, Early Access, DOI:10.1109/JSYST.2021.3106397.
1. R. Verma and V. Sarkar, “Power flow analysis of unbalanced distribution network with integration of various characteristics DGR,” accepted for oral presentation in India Int. Conf. Power Electron., Jaipur-India, Dec. 13-15, 2018.
2. R. Verma and V. Sarkar, “An improved forward-backward sweep technique for the load flow analysis of a distribution network with accurate modeling of zero sequence voltages,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Inform. Technol. Electr. Eng., Bali-Indonesia, pp. 516-521, Jul. 24-26, 2018.
3. S. Pal, R. Verma and R. Kumar, “Residential demand responce framework by incorporating renewable energy sources to reduce carbon footprints,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Inform. Technol. Electr. Eng., Bali-Indonesia, pp. 553-558, Jul. 24-26, 2018.
4. R. Verma and V. Sarkar, “Accurate modeling of induction motor loads in the load flow analysis of a distribution network,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Power Syst., Delhi-India, pp. 1-5, Mar. 4-6, 2016.
5. R. Verma, S. Pal, and Sathans, “Fuzzy gain scheduled automatic generation control of two area multi unit power system,” in Proc. Int. Conf. IEEE Spons. Stud. Conf. Eng. Syst., Allahabad-India, vol. 2, pp. 428-433, Apr. 12-14, 2013.
6. R. Verma, S. Pal, and Sathans, “Intelligent automatic generation control of two area hydro thermal power system using ANN and fuzzy logic,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Comm. Syst. Net. Technol., Gwalior-India, vol. 2, pp. 552-556, Apr. 5-8, 2013.
7. R. Verma, S. Pal, and Sathans, “Fuzzy based automatic generation control of two area power system and comparative analysis,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Biomed. Eng. Assis. Technol., Jalandhar-India, vol. 2, pp. 642-647, Dec. 6-7, 2012.
Copyright © 2021 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET